A Brief About Pinterest Marketing
Pinterest is one of the prominent social media platforms that can benefit your business just like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more. In the following blog, we will be looking at the details of Pinterest Marketing.
What is Pinterest Marketing?
Pinterest is a platform that is based on sharing the visuals. The user can pin, organize, and share the videos and images with the other users. It is also one of the biggest search engines for finding the visual content.
When sharing visuals, you have the following three options:
- You can manually upload and share the visual along with other descriptions and links.
- You can repin or share the visuals that you can discover through your feed.
- You can find the repin and share visuals via search.
Pinterest is having 250 million active users. According to some statistics:
- 29% of US adult uses Pinterest.
- 40% of the Pinterest have a household income of $100,000 USD.
- 93% of the users say that they use Pinterest to research or plan the purchases.
- 85% of the Pinterest searches takes place on mobile devices.
- 70% of the Pinterest users save and search the pins.
Following are the three ways in which you can use Pinterest marketing to benefit your business:
1-You can grow and build your business authority using the Pinterest platform.
2-You can extend your customer reach and can attract more customer for your business.
3-It is one of the best platform to increase your traffic that results in more sales.
Hope now you are aware of the Pinterest marketing. If you need guidance from experts, then you should contact social media experts to move your marketing in the right direction.